We’re super excited about this year’s Let’s Float! You’re going to love it: float three times in one month and get your fourth float free – unlimited, all summer. This challenge does work a little differently from our normal, so please read on, and ask about anything you don’t understand.
Objective of Let’s Float: to encourage float intensives, or reaping the benefits of floating several times in a relatively short amount of time. Use #LetsFloat on Twitter, Insta, or Facebook to tell us about your floaty adventures!
- Float three times in one month and get a fourth float free.
- You are responsible for requesting your free fourth float. It’s not automatic! You may use our stamp card to track your visits, or ask us to look at your appointment history.
- Participation is unlimited! Earn free floats all summer.
- If we do not offer you a free float journal, please feel free to ask! One per participant, please.
- Let’s Float starts July 1st and ends September 30th 2021.
- Free fourth floats expire 30 days after issue.
- If you need a little more time, we can extend a free fourth float by request. All free fourth floats must be used by October 31st, 2021.
- Shared memberships may work together.
- Free promo floats do not count toward a free fourth float. Associate floats, barter floats, and charitable donations DO count.
- We reserve the right to cap participants or end the program at any time to make sure our members have adequate opportunity to float.
- The grand prize is a one-year Tranquility (one per month) membership. Other prizes will be added as we go.
- Throughout the summer, you may enter once every time you float. You are responsible for putting your own entry slip in the jar at the time of your float.
- We may run contests with extra entries as an incentive, e.g. on Instagram or Twitter. In this case we’ll add your entries.
- If you elect to skip the drawing, please understand that we cannot go back and add entries if you change your mind.
- Winners will be drawn in early October and contacted shortly thereafter.